My photo
After 15 years of using Nokia devices I thought it was about time to say what I think but trying not to be too serious about this. For instance my two Maine coons Del and Rodney have some very important things to say so I thought it necessary to include them.

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Nokia Rolls out Firmware updates and Ovi Sync

Yesterday was a good day - my X6, 5800xm and E72 all got FW updates. Not seen a changelog for them but to be honest I never read them anyway. I prefer to be surprised by what I get. The most obvious difference on the X6 and 5800xm is they finally have kinetic scrolling throughout the entire OS. Something that I really found iritating. One more thing I noticed instantly is a Ovi sync icon in the aplications menu. It gives you the option to sync Calendar, Contacts and notes with Ovi online and schedule syncs. It also has a automatic sync feature if data changes. Pretty cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment