My photo
After 15 years of using Nokia devices I thought it was about time to say what I think but trying not to be too serious about this. For instance my two Maine coons Del and Rodney have some very important things to say so I thought it necessary to include them.

Friday 1 October 2010

James Cameron's Avatar HD by Gameloft on the Nokia N8 - A quick purrview
















Another great looking game from Gameloft. This one is a platform game in 3D. It really looks good and the controls work really well.























On the left is a D-pad and on the right are the action controls that change depending on the situation. Very easy to master (phew!! we like easy)












The game starts off easily enough and we set the game difficulty to easy. I know what you are now saying, but you try using a capactive touchscreen with hairy paws!! It's damn hard and we like to make things easy to start with.























He is obviously talking about the Nokia N8 at this point! Well, maybe not but it sounds good.





We will leave the purrview there so we do not spoil things for anyone. Hang on, I think Del wants to butt in at this point. Phew, it's ok, I biffed him and he has gone off sulking. We are brothers you know, it's our duty to fight each other and it's fun.

A definite paws up from Del!

2 comments:

  1. really amazing this game i loved it, how to install this game..

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a Symbian^3 device, N8, C7, C6-01 or E7 then go to Ovi Store and download it. That is it

    ReplyDelete