My photo
After 15 years of using Nokia devices I thought it was about time to say what I think but trying not to be too serious about this. For instance my two Maine coons Del and Rodney have some very important things to say so I thought it necessary to include them.

Sunday 14 March 2010

The Blogging Team

Hi my name is Rodney and I will be helping my daddy perform vital tests on his Nokia devices to ensure their usability. The most important of which is the "two paw test" which we feel crucial in the success of a device.





And my name is Del "Lovely Jubbly" and I too will be helping my daddy test devices. My most crucial test is the "sniff" test. Afterall a device should not smell bad.





The boys are brothers and are just over two years old now. The right age I feel to start getting into blogging and mobiles.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant, and what lovely cats mate. Stunning. Looking forward to your content here Rich.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should also be used in the stress test for the devices. Hope you post the videos of said tests!

    Del looks more strict than Rodney in the pic. IS he going to be the Simon Crowell of the blog?

    ReplyDelete