My photo
After 15 years of using Nokia devices I thought it was about time to say what I think but trying not to be too serious about this. For instance my two Maine coons Del and Rodney have some very important things to say so I thought it necessary to include them.

Sunday 26 September 2010

Armageddon Squadron by Polarbit on the Nokia N8 - a quick Purrview
















Poor, poor Daddy. Well, he soon will be. Only kidding - these games are not expensive and here is another with a 3 euro price tag.

This game from Polarbit is a flight simulator and we have to say it's pretty decent too. Controls work really well and graphics are nice. Plus it has an online, multiplayer mode. Great for us when Daddy gets his Orange N8, oh the hours of fun shooting my bro. Now all I need is a beat 'em up so I can lay some wicked punches and kicks on my bro. Oh wait, I do that in real life. Scratch that then. No seriously, scratch that, no left ear. Purr purr!!























So, as with most games, you get options in single player mode for the type of game you want to play - depending on the time you have available.












Judging by this, we assume there are 12 missions in the campaign mode. Of course there may be more. Here are two screenshots from the intro to the Tank Factory mission:























And here is an in-game screenshot whilst playing the tank factory mission. If memory serves, and I have to say our memories are not great... Well come on, there is a lot to remember for a cat, when to sleep, when to eat, when to annoy Daddy... where was I? Oh yes, was going to say there are 3 weapon choices - just swipe down over the symbol in the top right to select your weapons.












So all in all another nice game from Polarbit. Paws up on this one. Keep the games coming Polarbit, us pussy cats love what you are doing!!





No comments:

Post a Comment